Thursday, May 25, 2006

So the evening The Man goes out, my internet downstairs decides to stop working. Niiice.

Listening to the new Kate Bush album at last...as got from allofmp3.com. Amazing prices and perfectly legal (apparantly). Lovely.

Been trying Unix. Mmm, dunno. I can't seem to get the torrent software working, and I'm damned if I can work out how to d/l other software. I even managed to install a version of Bittorrent but dunno how to get it to run...sigh. Gave up.

MY ANIME COLLECTION: (that we don't get time to watch)

Seen all of a series / films:
Howls Moving Castle, Spirited Away My Neighbour Totoro, The Cat Returns, Whisper of the Heart, Only Yesterday, Porco Rosso, Blood The Last Vampire, Akira, Ghost in the Shell, Kiki's Delivery Service, The Castle of Cagliiostro, Laputa: Castle in the Sky, Nausica, Princess Mononoke

Seen some, want to see more:
Love Hina, Oh My Goddess, Hand Maid May, Mushishi, Naruto, Future Boy Conan, Kokoro Library, Excel Saga.

Not seen yet but got & eagerly awaiting the chance to see:
Azumanga Daioh, Ai Yori Aioshi, Perfect Blue, Noir, Chobits, Blood +, Millennium Actress, Spriggan

So far I've enjoyed everything I've seen. What else do you suggest I try to get hold of? Looking at my likes above what do you think I'd like? It's be great to hear some new suggestions.

BM Counter
/body>