Friday, March 31, 2006

Blogging...the horror

So, after looking around to find out more about blogging, I've managed to scare myself. First off, it looks like Blogger itself is just oh-so-passe (and not what the clever kids do). Akin to an AOL emai address, I heard! (eep).

Secondly, there's about 3 million different things you should sign up for to add to your blog to make it better and more interesting and look more cool and attract more people and offer more content and make more money and , and...and...

Thirdly I still don't get trackbacks. I think my mind is on strike today.

Fourthly (um?) do I even have anything worth saying? Is anyone going to care? Why am I doing this? What's the point? So far, I know my hubby enjoys reading it. When I tell him to, anyway.

Fifthly (okay, don't ask) I'm not clever enough with technical things to understand or be able to use Wordpress. So does that mean I can't do a good blog just because I'm not technical? That kind of seems a little unfair. I thought the whole point of blogs was that anyone can do one, because we've all got something to say.

Grrr. Guess I'm having one of those 'is-there-anything-i-can-do-successfully?' days. You know the ones. Where's the wine?!?

BM Counter
/body>