Friday, March 31, 2006

Blogging, Lost, Next Top Model.

So today I'm trying to find out more about blogging. Hey, I only just started, give me a break! I'm signing up with all kinds of things left right and center...though I'm not entirely sure what half of them do. I'm also being distracted by The Fuselage, the most wonderful Lost forum I've found (but be warned, Ukers, most people on there are watching Season Two). What a corker last night's episode (17) was, eh!?! Phew. And then when that appeared! Wow. And what he said at the end? Fantastic. Uh, for those of you who haven't seen series 2 yet, come back to this when you have and you'll see what I mean.

The other program I've been really into recently is America's Next Top Model. I discovered it halfway through season two, watched season three avidly, and then somehow missed everything since and forgot about it. Now I find out we're on season six already!?! Pretty quick, but I've managed to get hold of season 4 and catch up. Now it's just five and six to go but I might have to rewatch three anyway - they go to Japan in that one, and as you'll know if you've a) read anything earlier or b) looked at my 43things goals - I like Japan and Japanese stuff.

Hmm, and I've tried, but I still don't get trackbacks.

BM Counter
/body>