Wednesday, March 29, 2006

justin in black and white


justin in black and white
Originally uploaded by Claire Fun.
Here is my hubby Justin for your delectation. He isn't really mean and moody, but he was kind enough to pose for me so I caould make him mean and moody for a photograph. We've been married for coming up to 4 years and were together for just over a year before that, so it's not really a long relationship in that way, which feels strange, because he's my best friend and I can't imagine life without him. We spend every minute we can spend together, together, and we never want to go out without each other. It's good. We are both looking forward to warmer weather and long summer holidays, though we are worried about getting older. I think he's more worried than me.

BM Counter
/body>