Thursday, December 20, 2007

TODAY, Wednesday 20th December, I am :
COOKING:
Chilli Bean Bake (topped with tortilla chips with melted cheese over the top, mmmm)
Vanilla Christmas cookies - some for the tree, some for gifts, and some for nibbling.

LOOKING FORWARD TO:
Voyage of the Damned, of course. Go Astrid
The giving and recieving of Christmas gifts - I certainly know I've bought some good ones this year. Hope the same can be said in reverse
Captain John and Captain Jack together in Torchwood. *sigh*. 'Heykids...did you miss me?' awesomeness itself.
Hubby and I treating ourselves to an X-Box 360 in the sales, if we're even slightly disappointed by any of our gifts

NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO:
Spending Christmas day with the family who aren't that bothered about seeing me any other time.
Isaac going without an afternoon nap for 3 days straight (Christmas at my mums, boxing day at mother-in-laws, and day after at father-in-laws). He WILL be hell.
The post-Christmas 'oh-mi-god-the-house-is-full-of-crap-and-we've-all-got-really-fat' routine.

TODAY I AM MOSTLY WEARING:
Stay indoors, not opening the door kind of crap. Look, I'm doing a lot of cooking, okay?

BM Counter
/body>